A beautifully manicured lawn may be a sight to behold, but it does not come easy. You need to give it some tender love and care. Since you may not have the time or know-how to take good care of your lawn, hiring an experienced lawn care service may be a great idea. That is what we specialize in. We offer affordable Santa Ana lawn care services to both residential and commercial clients.
Guide to Creating a Great Lawn
If you would like to have a great lawn, you must start from scratch. You cannot just take a poorly managed lawn and try to upgrade it. The following are some simple steps to follow when you want to create a great lawn:
– Invest in landscaping services
– Use the right soil
– Add the right fertilizer
– Choose the most suitable grass and plants to grow
– Design an efficient irrigation system
– Plant the grass and water it regularly
– Cut the grass on a regular basis to maintain a particular height
The four most important things you will need to take care of your lawn are:
– Lawn mower (hand drawn or ride-on)
– Water for irrigation
– Environmentally safe herbicide
We have everything you need to take care of your lawn. Our products and services are competitively priced, so you cannot find a better deal in Santa Ana.
Once the grass grows, and you have a beautiful lawn, the following tips may help you keep the lawn in great shape:
– Reduce traffic on the lawn. If you need to walk across the lawn to get to the road, you may want to consider paving that path to make a footpath.
– Do not over-water the grass as this may drown them. Ideally, lawns should be watered late in the afternoon and early in the morning.
– Uproot or kill weeds using a herbicide. This should be done as soon as weeds become visible. Do not wait until weeds start flowering.
Hopefully, these tips can help you create and maintain a well-manicured lawn that will add value to your property, both monetary and aesthetic.